If you have:
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree - preferably in IT or mathematics
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of digital technologies, Information Technologies, Project/Product Management, Product Ownership or related
- Some experience and/or training certification in Agile product management role
- Some experience in application development management in AGILE, KANBAN, LEAN
- Fluency in human-centered product discovery methods such as design thinking
- Very good command of English language (both written and spoken)
- High level of computer literacy
- UX/UI Design mindset
- Good communication and presentation skills
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Deep planning skills with ability to organize thematic work areas in deep detail with long-term vision and iterative execution
And you would like and are able to:
- Manage the definition and execution of products (conceptualization, requirements, design, development, testing, and implementation)
- Interact directly with IT analysts, architects, developers and engineers during the preparation of the solutions’ design
- Be a collaborative team player with ability to navigate and influence the organization
- Be comfortable establishing relationships across the organization at all levels, including senior leadership and external facing partners
- Understand customer expectations and identify industry best practices
- Define and analyze key metrics to inform decision-making and measure success
- Have a dynamic and challenging job in a young, energetic and enthusiastic team
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Modern working environment
- Possibility to work from home
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.
KBC Bank Bulgaria EAD is a universal commercial bank and offers its corporate customers and individuals a full range of financial products and services.
KBC Bank Bulgaria is part of KBC Group in Bulgaria, which consists of 14 banking, insurance, leasing, insurance brokerage, asset management, pension insurance and factoring companies. According to BNB data as of March 2022, the total value of the companies' assets makes the KBC Group in Bulgaria the largest integrated financial group in the country, servicing over 2.5 million customers.