If you have:
- Master’s degree in Finance, Statistics or Business field
- Strong background in the field of Finance, Banking and Economics as well as understanding of core banking operations and activities
- Experience with statistical software as well as knowledge of risk related banking regulations (CRR, BRRD) will be considered as an advantage
- Fast-learning skills and result-orientation
And you would like to:
- Validate internal models using statistical measures and analytical software
- Participate in internal stress testing activities and measure the impact on capital adequacy
- Monitor the capital adequacy in going concern and target rating perspective
- Maintain and update the recovery plan of the bank
- Play an important role in the annual process of Internal Capital Adequacy and Assessment Process (ICAAP) under Pillar 2
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Modern working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.
KBC Bank Bulgaria EAD is a universal commercial bank and offers its corporate customers and individuals a full range of financial products and services.
KBC Bank Bulgaria is part of KBC Group in Bulgaria, which consists of 14 banking, insurance, leasing, insurance brokerage, asset management, pension insurance and factoring companies. According to BNB data as of March 2022, the total value of the companies' assets makes the KBC Group in Bulgaria the largest integrated financial group in the country, servicing over 2.5 million customers.