If you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Statistics or IT field, preferably with mathematics/ statistics/ informatics major
- Minimum 6 months banking experience or in debt collections field
- Excellent skills in MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access
- Basic knowledge in SQL, VBA, Access and other similar software products, experience in the field will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in collections system administration will be considered as an advantage
- Very good written and spoken English
- Very good computer literacy
- Good analytical skills, accuracy, precision and attention to detail when working with data
- Very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Passion for development in data processing and analysis field
And you would like to:
- Create and maintain data registers used for department’s daily/monthly reporting and analysis
- Prepare reports and analysis related to department’s needs
- Participate in development and implementation of existing or creating new work strategies
- Keep up-to-date system and process documentation
- Take active part in existing/new systems and change requests implementation, test and development
- Check data quality in the databases and promptly eliminate observed inaccuracies
- Take an active part in projects, related to new/existing systems and reporting requirements of the department
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Modern working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.
Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) is part of the Raiffeisen Bank International AG Group – one of the leading financial institutions in Central and Eastern Europe, with more than 51 000 employees and more than 14.2 million customers in 14 countries. In the last 20 years Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) has become one of the leading banks in Bulgaria providing high-quality services to its clients and career and development opportunities for its employees.