If you have:
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Economics, Computer Science or relevant field
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Product Owner or Technical Product Owner and practical experience in Product development
- Expertise and practical experience with Agile principles and frameworks
- Strong knowledge on collaboration platforms (e.g. JIRA®, Confluence®)
- Understanding of the business processes and procedures, goals and working practices to enable delivery of high quality and usable business features
- Certification in CPSO, A-CPSO or CSP-PO will be considered as an advantage
- Very good command of English (both written and spoken)
- High level of computer literacy
- Good communication and presentation skills
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
And you would like to:
- Be a member of the Agile Team (squad) responsible for defining, developing, and implementing the operative CRM System.
- Be in charge to develop the product vision, Impact map and release plan of the product
- Create, prioritize and maintain the team product backlog features
- Do iteration (sprint) execution
- Work tightly with team members as Scrum master, IT Delivery Lead, Solution Architect and other key specialists and stakeholders
- Be responsible for gathering product requirements
- Define the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and Minimum Marketable Product (MMP)
- Be responsible for the squad budget and to ensure availability of the needed resources
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Modern working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.