If you have:
- Bachelor degree or last year student in Finance, Statistics or Business field
- Background in the field of Finance, Banking and Economics as well as understanding of core banking operations and activities
- Experience with statistical software (R, Python, SAS) will be considered as a strong advantage
- Fluency in English Language
- Fast-learning skills and are result-orientated
And you would like to:
- Develop baseline and adverse stress test scenarios for credit risk and measure the effect on P&L and capital ratios
- Participate in regulatory stress testing activities and measure the impact on capital adequacy
- Monitor the capital adequacy in going concern and target rating perspective
- Maintain and update the recovery plan of the bank
- Play an important role in the annual process of Internal Capital Adequacy and Assessment Process (ICAAP) under Pillar 2
- Assess changes for relevance to the IRB Process and report those relevant to the Regulator
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Modern working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.
Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) is part of the Raiffeisen Bank International AG Group – one of the leading financial institutions in Central and Eastern Europe, with more than 51 000 employees and more than 14.2 million customers in 14 countries. In the last 20 years Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) has become one of the leading banks in Bulgaria providing high-quality services to its clients and career and development opportunities for its employees.