If you have:
- University degree
- Deep knowledge of the mortgage market
- High level of computer literacy - Excel and Power point proficiency, familiarity with concepts like web services, API connectivity
- Passion for digital transformation
- Very good command of English language (both written and spoken)
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration skills and logical approach to problem solving
And you would like to:
- Develop Digital-oriented products that produce benefits for users, featuring a clearly defined product positioning strategy and sustainable differentiation from the competition
- Create strategy, vision, requirements and KPIs for delivering successful products
- Work with IT delivery and Design team to develop the roadmap of the concrete digital features
- Bring continuously added value, in using a client centric and pragmatic approach
- Design customer experience journeys and create the needed user stories
- Act as the bridge to all departments regarding the assigned products and processes
- Determine pricing trends based on revenue drivers and correlations in order to keep product lines competitive and achieve the expected profitability
- Provide variances reviews from the budget identifying value-adding reporting opportunities for trend analysis
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in the leading Bulgarian digital bank
- Competitive remuneration
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Modern working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.