If you have:
- University degree
- Hands-on experience within cards and payments domain, with strong focus on POS, ATM and eCommerce Acquiring
- High level of computer literacy - familiarity with concepts like web services, API connectivity and payment infrastructure
- Passion for digital transformation, payments architecture and payments disruptive concepts
- Very good command of English language (both written and spoken)
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration skills and logical approach to problem solving
And you would like and are able to:
- Work in fast paced environment to bring payment innovations to market
- Quickly understand new concepts and business ideas as well as the digital technologies behind them
- Interpret complex business needs into comprehensive business requirements
- Develop deep understanding of the payments architecture of the bank and interact directly with IT analysts, architects, developers and engineers during the preparation of the solutions’ design
- Participate in cross functional projects for card and digital payments in Raiffeisen Group
- Work in Agile team fully embracing Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Take responsibility, be committed and take accountability and ownership
- Prepare analyses and presentations for digital products and processes for development and deployment
- Build effective working relationships with different types of individuals when participating in discussions, meetings and correspondence
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Dynamic and challenging job on flexible working time
- Modern working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.