If you have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Econometrics, Computer Science or other relevant quantitative area
- Programming skills in SAS/R/Python and/or SQL (advantage)
- Strong analytical and technical skills oriented towards data processing, machine learning, advanced analytics and passion about Big Data
- Knowledge or interest to learn about regulatory models for credit risk and willingness to keep this knowledge up-to-date Learning attitude and an ability to meet strict deadlines
- Understanding of technology dependencies in an analytical environment
- Self-motivation and easy-going team player personality
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
And you would like to:
- Become a professional data engineer and work with big amount of data
- Grow up in a dynamic environment where you’ll have the chance to define you career path
- Improve your knowledge and learn a wide range of new skills
- Support our team in writing the history of the models in Retail Credit Risk
- Develop, implement and maintain different credit risk models for approval and monitoring of customers and exposures- Design, analyze and interpret business hypotheses and explore datasets via all available tools
- Work side to side with a highly experienced team from Raiffeisen Bank International
- Recommend data-driven solutions for risk management
- Conduct different ad-hoc analyses related to risk and capital management
- Feel at home in a very professional team on the cutting edge of the credit risk modelling
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Modern working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.
Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) is part of the Raiffeisen Bank International AG Group – one of the leading financial institutions in Central and Eastern Europe, with more than 51 000 employees and more than 14.2 million customers in 14 countries. In the last 20 years Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) has become one of the leading banks in Bulgaria providing high-quality services to its clients and career and development opportunities for its employees.