As a Digital Advisor (DA), you will have the opportunity to be on the front seat and play a major role in the Digital transformation program of Raiffeisen bank Bulgaria (RBBG).
The Digital Advisor is acting as a strong and vital interface between the Business Squads, IT Architecture, Data and CORE IT delivery teams. His/her core responsibility is striking the best balance between Business and IT, ensuring effective implementation of the desired business capabilities following RBBG Digital and IT Architectural principles. The DA is equipped and have access to Raiffeisen Bank International and leading technology and consulting partners best industry practices that are used to facilitate the deployment of the new functionalities following the highest level of RBI Group quality standards.
If you have:
- Master’s degree preferably in the field of Programming or Economics, or other related area
- 4 or more years of experience as: Senior Business Analyst, IT Architect or Complex Digital solutions implementation, Senior technical consultant
- Good Enterprise and Architecture knowledge
- Knowledge of banking products is an advantage
- Excellent command of English
- Actively participated in digital transformation initiatives of mid to large scale international multi-systems organization(s)
- Ability to understand complex Enterprise and / or IT architecture concepts (i.e. Microservices, APIs, cloud solutions, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), etc.)
- Advanced Microsoft Office 365 knowledge; Microsoft Power Platform knowledge is an advantage
- Good familiarity with either AWS or Azure cloud concepts; Jenkins and Bamboo knowledge is strong advantage
- Expert communication skills and know how to interact with different stakeholders in an organization, C-level interaction and communication skills are solid advantage
- Able and eager to disrupt respectfully the key stakeholders and generate new value-add ideas
- Ability to identify beneficial connections between initially unrelated topics and processes
- Advanced conceptual thinking
- Creative, innovative and critical thinking
And you would like to:
- Have a leading role in RBBG Digital Transformation program
- Gain deep understanding and ability to articulate effectively the relationships between the customer journeys, data flows, business processes and banks digital technologies
- Have a mission led and critical view on the implementation of main digital initiatives
- Contribute to digital projects impact mapping and business justification
- Lead and organize meetings with major stakeholders to understand and refine requirements actively supporting RBBG DT priorities
- Collaborate and work actively with the Product owners, IT and Data architects, Tribe leads and the extended DT leadership team
- Define, review and propose improvements in the digital standards of Raiffeisen bank Bulgaria
- Support the initial steps, communication and building sound business rationale of new digital and innovation initiatives
- Take part in the process of further adoption of modern working space
- Focus on the digital customer and employee journeys and experience, utilizing and developing further Design thinking expertise
- Support the team of Digital transformation and innovations in successfully accomplishing the goals regarding digital transformation strategy
- Prepare and effectively articulate complex presentations and analyses
- Have a leading role and participate in Digital and Agile Transformation key meetings
- Be a generator of vital improvements and ideas for future digital initiatives
- Be on track with and coordinate mutual digital initiatives in Raiffeisen Bank International community
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in the leading Bulgarian digital bank
- Competitive remuneration
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Modern working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.