The Foreign Exchange Accountant Analyst will be responsible for delivering services in the areas of Record to Report (RTR) such as Business and Admin Accounting, calculation and monitoring of Foreign Exchange (FX) exposures for selected units, communication with counterparts in Trading, Finance and Treasury functions, reconciliation of FX hedges, monitoring of established limits and others. In this role, you will be provided the unique opportunity to be part of a cultural shift in how the company operates, gets work done, and drives efficiency. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Act as primary point of contact for selected trading, finance and treasury partners located in countries or selected business units to ensure all internal controls are in place and monitored and financial processes are performed timely and accurately.
- Complete activities within compliance of Quality Management System (QMS), Business Continuity Planning, Committee of Sponsoring Organizations (COSO), Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and organization guidelines, policies and requirements.
- Participate in process improvement projects, lead cross trainings of more junior associates and new team members and cross train with other team members to provide backup for critical tasks.
- Drive financial reporting operational and improvement activities.
- Take initiatives and provide support for multiple roles in the area of Record to Report.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to handle task under pressure and in a timely manner with required quality in both a team environment and as an individual contributor
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Experience in finance operations with a knowledge of Record to Report and related financial processes
- Experience of working in shared service operations