If you have:
- University degree
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Very good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Very good communication skills
- Provocative approach
- Ability to work in a team
- Attention to details
And you would like to:
- Be responsible for the level of customer experience through all contact points of the client with the Bank
- Offer new ideas and initiatives to improve customer experience
- Improve customer experience by designing new and enhancing current Customer Journey through all points of contact
- Assist different teams in the bank to improve and develop a culture of valuing the importance of customer experience
- Explore and propose how to implement new and innovative approaches, methods and indicators for measuring and increasing customer experience
- Track customer satisfaction in terms of service delivery through channels with Raiffeisenbank - Branch Network, Call Center, Online Channels, etc.
- Analyze customer feedback and find optimal solutions for improvements customer experience
- Perform regular monitoring of provided service quality and customer experience through on-site visits to the offices of the Bank
- Participate in creating and running customer retention plans and programs
- Identify activities and processes that can be improved to enhance customer satisfaction
- Participate in introductory and follow-up training on customer experience
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Modern working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.