If you have:
- Finished/Final year university degree in the field of Economics or Law
- Fluency in English
- Computer literacy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to keep tight deadlines
- Ability to work with SLAs (service level agreements) deadlines ensuring adequate and timely execution of tasks
- Ability to work with high volume of data and strong analytical skills
- Open-minded/Innovative/Creative personality
And you would like to:
- Assist the structural units of RBBG and subsidiaries in the creation and update of procedures, instructions, and other internal regulations
- Update and maintain the local database of internal regulations
- Assist the central Bank departments in the translation of internal regulations
- Maintain the register of authorised employees
- Implement changes in the organisational structure of the Bank pursuant to decisions of the Bank’s Management Board.
- Participate in the preparation of reports relating to the internal regulations and organisational structure of the bank and its subsidiaries.
- Prepare and participate in training sessions relating to the internal regulations and organisational structure of the bank
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Modern working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.