If you have:
- Master’s degree in Economics, Computer Science, IT or another related field
- Strong experience as a Scrum Master/Agile Coach in Agile environment
- Certification for CSM®, A-CSM® or CSP-SM® or any other related to the position will be considered as a strong advantage
- Very good knowledge, understanding and knowhow of Agile and other methodologies and practices (e.g. Kanban, Lean, SAFe®, Spotify, Project Management, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge in collaboration management tools (e.g. JIRA®, Confluence®, ServiceNow®, other)
- Fluency in English (is a must)
- Self-motivation to learn and develop yourself in a Scaled Agile environment and open-minded personality
- Motivation to be part of a big organizational transformation
- Creative thinking with a vision and fast learning skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent teaching and mentoring skills
- Good organizational, time management, communication and presentation skills
- Leadership skills (without formal authority) and you are Influencer with good relationship management skills
- Excellent conflict/issue management skills
And you would like to:
- Support, develop and coach Scrum Teams (Agile Squads), as well as guide them through the Scrum process or other Agile Methods.
- Build a high-performing team – focuses on ever-improving team dynamics and performance.
- Facilitate the team’s progress towards team goals.
- Remove impediments to foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement.
- Take care of the personal as well as professional development of all team members and to foster self-organization, self-managing and team empowerment to achieve the set goals.
- Work closely with IT Delivery Lead, Solution Architect and Product Owner to identify and resolve dependencies between squads, projects, other teams.
- Facilitate preparation and readiness for Agile at scale events (e.g. QBR, PI Planning, etc).
- Support Agile Transformation process within the Bank.
- Be part of an Agile Community locally and internationally.
You will find:
- Excellent career development opportunities in a leading bank in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Modern working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.