Are you the one who is ready for the challenge?
As Data Warehouse Analyst with opportunity also for ETL jobs development, you will participate in Group Data Warehouse (GDWH) related processes, changes in the Data Model and local extensions; promote the GDWH as single source of truth; participate in all projects involving GDWH and Data Management, Data Flows and etc.
Become part of Bank’s cross functional team responsible for analytical data backbone - GDWH and its data ecosystem. You will have the opportunity to excel also ETL jobs development skill as part of cross functional team via mix of trainings.
You will become part of a team, which consists of experts in DWH analysis, data architecture and governance, which will be supporting you into creating a true value for the organization. You will also be using agile practices in your daily routine.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive profile with natural curiosity and willing to participate in various projects!
Srong intercultural skills and delivery orientation combined with the agile and adaptive mind-set are the key success factors in this team.
If you have:
- Degree in Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics or relevant technical field
- 1+ years Bank experience or experience in a financial institution
- Good knowledge of DWH models and design
- Some knowledge of Accounting standards or expertize in other traditional bank activity
- Some technical skills, oriented towards data processing (Oracle PL/SQL, GDWH, ODI, ETL/ELT)
- Ability to effectively use and work with large databases
- Very good English communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good organizational and communication skills
And you would like to:
- Be a part of GDWH Release management and Analysis
- Participate in maintenance of the Business data model and metadata, and in all GDWH, DWH Data Flow Related processes
- Participates in the various data related initiative analyses that are supposed to be sources from the single source of truth - GDWH
- Be a part of testing new developments via automatic testing solutions
- Participate in the projects related to the GDWH - supports the agile data related projects (either full time or part time)
- Execute the data quality and data profiling solution to GDWH. Collect local GDWH business data quality checks and defines technical data quality checks for GDWH. Reviews the results
- Analyze the process of data loading in GDWH and provides recommendations for its improvement
- Perform impact analysis of changes to the booking process in the core banking system and respective changes to the GDWH
- Support business departments with expert knowledge regarding business and gap analysis
- Maintain the business data model and metadata
- Work shoulder by shoulder with GDWH developers and jointly create value through data logistics for organization data-based decision processes
You will find:
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Excellent opportunities for professional and carrier growth in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Remuneration according to the responsibilities of the position and market levels
- Various opportunities for learning and improvement of the knowledge and skills
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sports card at preferential conditions
- Special conditions for bank services and products
Share your future with us!
Send your CV by using the Apply button under the job description.
The candidates approved on paper will be invited to an interview.
Confidentiality is guaranteed and the provided information is under special protection according to LPPD.
Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) EAD is part of Raiffeisen Bank International /RBI/ Group — one of the leading financial institutions in Central and Eastern Europe with more than 51 000 employees and more than 14.2 million clients in 14 markets in the region. As one of the leading banks in Bulgaria, Raiffeisenbank has been offering high quality service for more than 20 years to its clients and opportunities for learning and development to its employees.