Raiffeisenbank Bulgaria is ranked 3rd according to "Career Show Index 2020" which distinguishes the 50 best employers in Bulgaria.
If you have:
- BS/MS degree in marketing/sales or a related business field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing and/or digital sales and lead generation
- Proactive and creative approach to design and implementation of new digital products
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user and sales funnels
- Experience in building user journeys and buyer personas
- Experience with campaign performance optimization, funnel optimization, creative testing, and ROI calculation
- Knowledge of website analytics tools and marketing platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Salesforce)
- Eagerness to be up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
And you would like to:
- Plan and execute digital marketing and lead generation campaigns, including web, social media, display advertising, email, viber and mobile apps
- Measure and report performance of digital sales campaigns and digital sales activities by channels and evaluate against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Support generation of quality sales leads through paid ads, engaging website and mobile apps content, and content marketing
- Support digital sales increase by analyzing business needs and converting them into efficient digital sales campaigns
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Set up and analyze tests to improve performance; communicate results, recommendations, and insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Ensure compliance with regulations (e.g. copyright, GDPR)
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Modern working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.
Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) is part of the Raiffeisen Bank International AG Group – one of the leading financial institutions in Central and Eastern Europe, with more than 51 000 employees and more than 14.2 million customers in 14 countries. In the last 20 years Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) has become one of the leading banks in Bulgaria providing high-quality services to its clients and career and development opportunities for its employees.