Top Skills Recruitment team consists of young & positive professionals speaking different foreign languages. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the best of our candidates so they can land their desired job and at the same time deliver high standard services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
We are looking for an Accounting Specialist for one of our clients, an independent fund solutions provider.
• Maintenance of full (multi-currency) accounting records
• Preparation and/or review of Net Asset Value calculations; including cash and portfolio reconciliation, portfolio valuation, calculation of fees and accruals and/or other required actions
• Assisting the Account Managers in the day-to-day work with clients
• Assisting the Account Managers in the day-to-day work with the junior staff including training and coaching, etc.
• Assuring that all fees chargeable to the Fund are calculated and paid on a timely basis
• Create and/or review invoice templates and payment instructions
• Preparation of periodic financial statements, portfolio valuation reports and other reporting adhering to strict reporting deadlines
• Reviewing the annual reports of the funds and provide guidance and coordinate the audit process of the funds
• Reviewing and monitor the compliance of the funds
• Reporting internally to Account Managers
The suitable candidate:
• BA in Accounting/Finance or similar Economics degree
• 3+ years of experience in the financial industry
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Very good computer skills
• Experience with investments and financial instruments
The company offers:
• Competitive base salary
• Very good social package
• Central location
• Standard working hours
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
With this application, you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose оf providing you temporarily, fixed or permanent work and providing you opportunities for recruitment and future projects to be carried out by Top Skills Recruitment in full compliance with the GDPR and all other applicable data protection laws.
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017