Top Skills Recruitment team consists of young & positive professionals speaking different foreign languages. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the best of our candidates so they can land their desired job and at the same time deliver high standard services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
We are looking for a Financial Administrator for one of our clients, an independent fund solutions provider.
- Managing and overseeing day to day activities in line with internal and external SLA timeframes - pro-active escalation to AVP / VP of any potential noncompliance matters
- Running the team in the absence of AVP
- Supervision of junior staff
- Coordinating new client on-boarding in partnership with AVP and with Integration Team
- Conducting client relationship management for clients and RM’s
- Being the initial point of escalation for the RM’s
- Ensuring that all reporting is prepared, reviewed and released accurately and in a timely manner
- Preparing board reports and attending/dialing into board meetings
- Assisting with preparation of new operational procedures
- Oversight and accountability for the team’s tasks and deliverables in compliance with internal procedures
- Oversight for and checking of all aspects of operations and controls, including setting up investors, processing trades, and distributions, sending reporting, performing Anti-Money Laundering (AML) checks, FATCA / CRS reviews and making wire payments
- Being the initial point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
The suitable candidate:
- BA in finance or other related
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Very good computer skills
- Strong planning, organizational and leadership skills
- Previous people management experience
- Experience in Financial Services
The company offers:
- Competitive base salary
- Very good social package
- Central location
- Standard working hours
- Future career development within the company
- A team of qualified professionals with international experience
If you are interested in new challenges, please apply by sending your updated CV in English.
With this application, you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of providing you temporarily, fixed or permanent work and providing you opportunities for recruitment and future projects to be carried out by Top Skills Recruitment in full compliance with the GDPR and all other applicable data protection laws.
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017