Our client is in the aviation industry. They are gradually expanding the fleet of narrow-body aircraft as well as their presence in the emerging markets.
For their team now they are looking for someone, an experienced Senior Accountant who will join the team and be part of the company.
Key Accountabilities for the position are :
- Manage day- to -day Accounting activities of the company.
- Independently prepare Financial reports as per IFRS, Statutory Report and Management Report, and also as per Bulgarian Tax Law Requirements (Monthly/ Quarterly and Annual Reports)
- Conducting Annual External Audit along with Annual Tax filing to meet Bulgarian local Tax Law requirements
- Ensure complete budgetary control as per the annual budget prepared
- Monitor cash inflow and outflow on daily basis and ensure effective management
- Oversee the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- Perform continuous follow up of collections and makes sure that receivables are paid on due dates. Follow up on customer receivables and ensure timely collection
- Work to maintain good working relationships with key suppliers
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions
- Review purchase orders, claims, and contracts for conformance to company policy
- Supervise and control the receiving of cash and cheques and deposits funds. Analyze market and delivery processes in order to assess present and future material availability.
- Supervise the requests received for receipts and disbursements and records and authorize disbursements in accordance with policies and procedures. Reconcile bank accounts
- Fully responsible for the management and day to day guidance of the accounts team. Supervise, train and motivate the accounts team
- Ensure the efficient, timely and compliant payroll function is maintained
- Review and control payouts/bank transfers /cheques etc.
- Ensure effective implementation of IAP, and procedure.
- ERP/Accounting system reflects in precise and timely manner assets and liabilities and current financial position
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Fluent English C1-C2 (written and verbal)
- A minimum of 3 years experience as Senior Accountant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting and Finance as a major. Master/CA/CPA/CMA Preferred
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
A summary of the working conditions:
- Opportunity to further develop your skills and potential and grow in a dynamic multinational company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Team building events
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.