We have been providing 50,000 employees to over 10,000 clients in Central Europe and offering innovative HR solutions, flexibly and dynamically for over 30 years.
For a permanent position at our client - one of the biggest Multinational Companies, we are looking for a creative and dynamic person to take the position:
Accounts payable specialist
Main activities and responsibilities:
• Monthly analysis of price deviations and communication of these;
• Analysis of standard pricing deviations for production in Bulgaria;
• SOA test of cut off and reconciliation of postings, including communication of findings
• Support in the process of reporting, budgeting and collection of A/R information including communication with Finance Managers and Regional Finance Directors of the Group;
• Assists with the coordination of all accounts payable functions associated with the vendor transactions, securing of vendor discounts, compiling amounts owed by the company to vendors, suppliers, or other organizations/individuals;
• Preparation of files for monthly and annual reporting, estimate, budget, and other relevant to the group reporting policy;
• Calculation of A/R days, including communication with Finance Managers and Regional Finance Directors of the Group;
• Performs test of compliance, monthly system tests and automatic checks, including reconciliation to general ledger;
• Preparation and posting of standard monthly accruals etc.;
• Ad Hoc controlling tasks;
• Review and process all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval, including matching PO’s to invoices (including via SmartScan);
• Reconcile vendor, bank and intercompany accounts.
Requirements on candidate:
• You hold an university diploma in Accounting, Finance or Economics
• Experience in the accounting field in international company;
• You have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within accounting;
• You posses the skills to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet deadlines, working independently or as a team;
• You are advanced user of Outlook, Microsoft Word and have strong spreadsheet capabilities (Microsoft Excel);
• Experience with SAP is considered as a big advantage;
• You pay attention to details and accuracy within deadline-driven environment;
• You have the ability to interact with many levels of employees and provide internal customer service;
• You are fluent English;
• You have great Communication skills;
Our client offers:
• Work in a leading international company and be part of a dynamic and challenging multinational environment;
• Join team of experienced and motivated professionals;
• Real opportunity for a professional development;
• Competitive remuneration package and additional social benefits;
• Training and development programs, customized technical trainings;
• Excellent acquaintance with international best practices;
• Corporate events and team buildings.
Are you interested in a new challenge?
If you see this as your opportunity to develop your career and have the required background, then we are looking forward to receive your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Registration № 2711/21.01.2019 unlimited