Silver Star is the official representative of the German corporation Mercedes-Benz AG for Bulgaria for Mercedes-Benz cars and vans, of Daimler Trucks AG for the Mercedes-Benz, Unimog and FUSO brands, of Daimler Buses for Mercedes-Benz and Setra, and of INEOS Grenadier. The company offers a full range of services for business and end customers, including sales and after-sales service of new and used cars, light commercial vehicles, and trucks, as well as sales of spare parts. The owned dealership centers are located in Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna, and Burgas.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Recruitment Expert at Silver Star in Sofia. The Recruitment Expert will manage almost the full recruitment process for the company, including identifying potential candidates, screening resumes, interviewing applicants, and hiring suitable candidates. The Recruitment Expert will also be responsible for ensuring a fair and equitable recruitment process, administration and applicant reporting. He/She participates in career events and other recruitment activities.
- 2+ years of experience in end-to-end recruitment or talent acquisition with a focus on identifying and attracting top talents
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Experience in sourcing candidates through job ads, social media, employee referrals, and other channels
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with colleagues from different departments and candidates
- Proficiency in Bulgarian and English
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
The advantages for you:
- You will be working full time on a 5 day working week with 22 days paid annual leave and an employment contract
- You will gain real work experience and the opportunity to learn and work with specialized HRM software General representative of Mercedes-Benz, Setra, FUSO and INEOS Grenadier for Bulgaria in a friendly team
- You will be a part of new projects in HR Department
- You will upgrade your knowledge in the field of HRM and report directly to the Recruitment, Evaluation and Development Manager for Bulgaria.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English (including the reference number - HRExp_Sf_1123). Please include in your CV information for: name and surname; phone number; e-mail address; professional experience; education and training; personal skills; spoken languages; communication, organizational, management, professional and other skills; driving license – if it is necessary.
Please do not include another personal detail in your curriculum vitae.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in full confidentiality, according to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation and the Bulgarian legislation. “Silver Star Motors” EAD in its capacity of administrator of personal data ensures full protection of the personal data confidentiality.