Human factor is the most crucial aspect for the success of every organization. Astrea creates
solutions, while at the same time puts into this process uniqueness, creativity, flexibility, energy and positive thinking. We will find for you, the right people on the right place.
Our striving is to improve the interaction between individuals and organizations at all levels
thanks to the already proved business strategies and processes.
About the company:
Our clients is one of the biggest names in technology innovation on a global scale. We are
more that thrilled to announce that one of their teams is expanding and we are collaborating
on the recruitment process for the position of Contract Administration Professional with Spanish, Italian, German, French or Dutch and English.
Essential Job Functions:
* Create contract templates and custom contracts whenever necessary;
* Understand and communicate key dates within contracts of different ranges;
* Administer accurately the contracts in SAP according to the company’s policies;
* Monitor the contract execution and supervise the termination and renewal process;
* Ensure that all company policies, standards and internal controls are adhered;
* Participate in the reporting process.
Requirements and qualifications:
* Fluency in Spanish, Italian, German, French or Dutch;
* Good level of English;
* Experience in Shared Services or BPO environment, preferably in a finance related project;
* Background in contract creation and administration;
* Solid knowledge of SAP and MS Office tools;
* Collaborative approach and appreciation for team work.
Our client’s offer:
* Attractive remuneration and fixed working hours;
* Additional employee benefits;
* Supportive work environment and a variety of development programs;
* Career growth opportunities and different corporate events.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate,
do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. SM_CAP.)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).