1. For our client in Sweden we need 3 people.
2. Period work starts at 1 Sept. 6 months probationary period then permanent if everything works out.
3. city Halmstad
4. Accommodation, our client is willing to arrange for accommodation in barracks or a holiday village nearby.
5. We are looking for mechanics with at least 3 years experience in workshop work. Preferably from the truck industry, Scania, Volvo, MAN or Mercedes etc.
6. General mechanic. Knowledge of electrical and hydraulics etc. is an advantage.
7. Required language English.
8. In case of permanent employment, our client offer driver's license training for trucks which is discounted 20% per year.
Free for the mechanic after 5 years.
9. Are you bound by any collective bargaining agreement, if so what is it? Yes, IF Metall
10. Salary is 27500 SEK/month.
11. +3 years of experience from similar jobs = 27500:-/month. With 1-3 years experience approx. 23-25000,-/month
12. No work clothes, protective equipment, tools, cars etc.? It is provided by our client.
13. Our client offers occupational health service and carry out health checks on their employees.
14. Hygiene and good manners as we all meet customers.
Scania workshop offers service, repairs and bodywork for customisation of trucks, buses, trailers and coaches. Our on-call vehicle is ready, all hours of the day and year, to go out and remedy unplanned roadside breakdowns.
Our Scania workshop is autorised to extinguish inspection wakes and carry out tachograph checks. When a new vehicle is delivered, we also always carry out an axle alignment to achieve the best operating economy. We offer follow-up axle alignment checks on a campaign basis at regular intervals. Keep an eye out under News on the home page or befriend us on Facebook.
At our Scania workshop, you are offered an all-in-one service that is always carried out with great professionalism and commitment. Our professional teams will assist you with advice on preventive maintenance, maintenance intervals and related parts. They also help you do the right things at the right time. This advice - combined with the right maintenance and the right parts - can make all the difference and prevent unexpected, costly and time-consuming mechanical failures from occurring.
Motorhalland is an authorised Scania workshop
We are accredited by Swedac and are authorised to carry out the following checks:
Comfort cooling class 2.3
Please, send Cvs in English only!