Easy Consult was established in 2004 and is the fastest-growing Bulgarian Recruitment company on the market focused on Experts and Management search, IT search, Staffing, and Outsourcing in a broad range of industries and job roles. Our team is dedicated to the idea of delivering timely and customized services to clients – some of the most prominent and preferred employers in the country.
Currently, our client is looking for a motivated and organized Sales Specialist to join their growing team.
tasks and responsibilities:
- To maintain and update the company’s price lists.
- To follow the daily sales in terms of their correct
- To scout for new customers for specifically assigned products.
- To lead communication with customers.
- To handle all incoming inquiries from various sources concerning
sales, including such from abroad, and to distribute the information
- To proceed correctly with the customer's orders, following the
company’s rules and procedures.
- To support the Commercial Manager in all administrative, reporting, and back-office activities. To collect all the relevant internal information for the
customer’s forthcoming orders and to keep them informed.
- Advanced Excel skills
- University degree
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Reliable, and detail-oriented profile
- Fluent English language
Our client offers:
Excellent gross salarySocial benefits
Work in a team of experienced professionals;Casual work environment.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the shortlisted candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match for the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017.