ADDIA is a boutique company, dealing with staff selection, career counseling, payroll and complex accounting services.
For one of our trusted clients, we are looking for Outbound Sales Representative with English to join their extraordinary team.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Researching and qualifying new leads;
- Cold calling and running mass email campaigns, combined with more targeted individual communications with prospects;
- Following up on new business opportunities;
- Managing the accounts of existing customers and maintaining good relations with them;
- Communicating new services to prospective clients;
- Preparing and analysing sales pipeline reports;
- Achieving the quarterly sales targets.
This role is for you if you:
- Have a good understanding of international sales, service delivery and account management;
- Have previous experience in a sales team, preferably in the IT sector (2+ years);
- Have experience with Hubspot or other CRM software;
- Possess excellent communication skills;
- Are fluent in English (both written and spoken).
Our ideal candidate is:
- A dynamic, communicative, motivated and self-driven persona who wants to be a part of an outstanding, hardworking team;
- An extrovert willing to learn more about the sales process in the cybersecurity world.
- To be part of a team of young and bright people with diverse interests;
- You will have the freedom to find the desired path and you'll be the owner of your tasks;
- You will have the chance to dive deep into the cybersecurity world;
- You can choose if you want to work remotely or from the office.
In case you have recognised yourself in the description above, please send an updated CV, and we will contact approved candidates for an interview.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 3250 from 13.12.2021.