Our client is providing an online trading platform for financial services offered to different customers worldwide.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answer direct phone calls
- Assist with scheduling meetings and greeting guests
- Participate in meetings; produce and distribute meeting minutes
- Assist with the preparation of administrative documentation
- Assist with the coordination of travel arrangements
- Produce weekly administration and other ad hoc reports
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills, ability to multi task and prioritize
- Attention to detail and good organizational skill
- Experience with Microsoft Office package
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience in office environments is considered a plus
What we offer:
• Competitive base salary
• Standard working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm
• Working in a high-class office building
• Working in a young and dynamic environment
• A team of qualified professionals with international experience
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Keywords: Office assistant/ офис асистент
With this application, you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose оf providing you temporarily, fixed or permanent work and providing you opportunities for recruitment and future projects to be carried out by Top Skills Recruitment in full compliance with the GDPR and all other applicable data protection laws.
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017