Top Skills Recruitment is a recruitment agency established by professionals with many years of experience in Business Process & IT Outsourcing. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the best in our candidates so they can land their desired job and at the same time deliver high standard services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
For one of our partners - a leading insurance company - we are looking for a Financial controller and reporting analyst to join their amazing team.
- Responsible for accounting, analysis and reconciliation of the reinsurance and financial transactions and investment activities of the companies within the CEE region; perform fair value revaluations related to IAS 21
- Perform monthly hedging effectiveness tests in compliance with Group requirements;
- Provide accurate analysis and prepare statutory, external and internal reports as part of the annual financial statements
- Prepare monthly and quarterly Group reporting packages according to Solvency II framework and in compliance with IFRS applicable standards
- Participate in general ledger closing procedures
- Contribute to the annual planning of the company through preparation of relevant analysis and reports, including liquidity reports; process and work with asset management and accounting financial data
- Support communication with internal and external auditors
- Keep abreast of regulatory framework changes, Group regulations and policy developments, ensuring compliance with them
- University degree in accounting, finance or insurance or related
- At least 4-5 years of experience in a multinational, financial, investment (accounting, controlling, planning or consolidation area) or audit company
- Proficiency in English - written and spoken
- Excellent technical skills and MS Excel proficiency - working knowledge of SAP FI and MS Access will be an advantage
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial instruments, IAS, IFRS, taxation and financial regulations
- Experience in auditing and insurance will be considered a huge advantage
- Competitive salary
- Additional health insurance
- Food vouchers and transport allowance
- Multisport card
- Opportunities for career growth and development
If you meet the requirements above and feel ready to dive into our client's challenging dynamics, please apply by sending your updated CV in English.
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data: 432025 / 23.10.2017