We are looking for an individual with proven experience as Office Manager.
Candidates with background experience more than one year would be considered with higher priority.
• Handle documentation flow.
• Provide assistance to the CEO of the Company.
• Keep close communication with all staff members.
• Scheduling business meetings, trips, hotels, plane tickets bookings, transport, other.
• Communication with couriers, office suppliers, building maintenance, tech service companies and other.
• Performs basic administrative activities - copying, scanning, sorting and archiving documentation.
• Performs other ancillary activities to meet the needs of the company and/or administrative department.
• Work with internal programs, specialized systems and office equipment.
• Performing other tasks depending the needs of the company.
Our ideal candidate:
• Excellent English – both spoken and written!
• Аt least 1 year previous experience in the same position or similar to it is a Must.
• Ability to make fast decisions in a dynamically changing environment.
• Ability to set priorities and attention to details.
• Responsible, honest, reliable, loyal individual.
• Time managing and problem salving skills.
• Professional work ethics and discipline.
• Fluency in MS Office and internet.
• Excellent computer skills.
What we offer:
• Attractive base salary.
• Full time position – 5 days a week.
• Social benefits – Multisport card.
• Additional health insurance.
• Birthday Gifts.
• Paid Vacations, Holidays & Team buildings.
• Weekly sport day (Football) + catering in the office.
• Opportunities for growth to a higher position in the Company.
• Variety of different food and drinks in the office.