We are looking for cheerful, friendly and dedicated assistants who also:
* are reliable and responsible,flexible and tolerant, respectful and mindful;
* love children and care for them and their families;
* have good command in English and are willing to use English everyday at the working premises;
* have team playing skills but can also work well independently;
* can follow instructions and share openly but kindly opinion when asked;
* are polite, creative, initiative and can work under stress;
* have good computer skills (MS Office, Internet);
* can keep professional conduct with colleagues, children and parents;
* applicants must have relevant Bachelor’s Degree;
* prior expreince is an advantage
* communicates with staff, parents, children in English;
* assists children during their lunch, snack, nap time;
* organizes children recess time;
* keeps the room clean and ordered (dusts, arranges materials on shelves)
* follows teacher's guidance and the Montessori principles
We offer labor agreement, and full-time/part-time employment, friendly and multicultural environment.
Should you be interested in applying, please send a motivation letter and CV in English.
Recommendations are an advantage.
Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.