Astrea was founded in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this
vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need
us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a multinational online payments company– we are looking for Key
Accounts Executive with French, German, Italian and English (REMOTE INTERVIEWS
Our client is a company that offers a variety of products and services designed to make
digital payments simple, secure and quick. Innovation is one of their priorities not only when
it comes to the payment industry, but in the current worldwide emergency situation. To this
end they have been among the first employers which fully transitioned to remote recruitment, training and employment processes.
Recruitment and job application in time of coronavirus is not a new book, but everyday life. All interviews will be conducted online or by phone for your comfort.The hiring process, starting dates and initial trainings with our clients have been tailored according to the official prescriptions and some of them will be conducted online.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Respond to incoming email and phone inquiries from our partner’s key users;
* Provide expertise and exceptional personal service customized to each account;
* Cultivate and develop relationships and service to the company’s VIP clients;
* Connect and reconnect VIPs through high-level relationship building;
* Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
* Proficiency in French, German, Italian and English;
* Customer support or account management experience or similar equivalent;
* Creative thinker, passionate about relationship-based service;
* High regard for confidentiality;
* Good general computer literacy.
Our client’s offer:
* Attractive remuneration;
* Medical insurance, sports card, discounts among other benefits;
* Variety of product and soft skills training programs;
* Flexible working schedule, 8-hour shifts.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate,
do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. SM_KAE).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).