Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – Finance Analysts with German (no English) or Spanish (English B2/C1) for back office work .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Conducting Financial analyzes focusing mainly on the profitability of vendors and
* Analysis and decision support for business case development as as well as
forecasting and ongoing monitoring for new business initiatives;
* analyze and update actual results against projections;
* Statistical analysis and reporting of the profitability of the vendor and the client.
* Excellent English skills;
* Degree (Bachelor or Master): Economics, Econometrics/ Statistics, specialized in
* Strong organization and time management skills;
* High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex strategic problem solving utilizing
financial modeling and analysis, including great Excel skills;
* Must be very detail-oriented and meticulous in the follow through of
documentation, processes and procedures;
* Good knowledge in Excel, Access, Database management as well as
* Minimum 1 year experience in relevant position.
Our client’s offer:
* A full-time employment, based on a labor contract;
* Standard working hours;
* Social package;
* Advanced training programs;
* Friendly working environment.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced you are the right candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_r_FAGS)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).