SkyRefund helps passengers around the world receive compensation from airlines in cases of delayed or cancelled flights.
Do you want to help people internationally stand up for their rights from our cozy office in Sofia and earn the chance to grow and develop professionally?
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic people to join our team. Is that you?
What are we looking for?
• Fluent English
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• Skills at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities
• Ability to build trust with a team and work effectively in a collaborative environment
• Curiosity and ability to think creatively, flexibility, and a sense of humor
What are we offering?
• Stable working hours
• Comfortable office
• The opportunity to develop professionally
• Comprehensive training for developing and improving your skills
• Competitive salary package
What would your responsibilities be?
• Collect and organize all necessary documentation and information
• Assess compensation requests
• Communicate with passengers and airlines
• Update and review databases
If you want to be a part of our team, please send us your CV (in English).