Data Quality Analyst will be responsible for validating company names, searching and categorizing spent description for our partner. The Data QA may also mentor some team members from time to time.
If you are:
• Proficient user with Microsoft Excel;
• Advanced user with Microsoft Windows;
• Proficient user with Google Mail;
• Fluent in English (both spoken and written);
• Methodical – orderly or systematic in thought or behavior;
• Investigative – ability to quickly and accurately research unknown suppliers or items;
• Analytical – ability to analyze significant amounts of data with a high level of accuracy and always maintaining attention to detail;
• Perpetual – capability to work on a repetitive task for a long period of time without compromising quality of it;
You might fit the position.
But if you have:
• Excellent communication skills;
• Quick decision-making ability;
• Previous data classification experience;
• Experience using Data processing;
• Fluency in second European Language;
Then we’re pretty sure you’re the perfect fit for us.
Some of the responsibilities you'll have:
• Classifying spend data using vendor names and descriptions provided;
• Ensure your knowledge of the different sectors we classify data is kept up to date;
• Accurately check your final classification for errors;
• Support the QA Manager on ad-hoc projects as required such as normalization of supplier data and mapping of independent taxonomies;
• Mentor junior team members;
Why you should apply:
• Professional training;
• Amazing team;
• Opportunity to take part in a starting project and to be able to prove himself right from the start.
If you feel comfortable with the above-mentioned requirements and want to become part of our team, we would really like to speak to you. So in order to apply for the position of a Data Quality Analyst with English, please send us your CV in English.
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.