Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a leading multinational company – we are looking for a talanted professional for the role of Project Coordinator (Night Shifts) with Polish, Turkish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
*Demonstrated ability to investigate issues through to root cause;.
* Create protocols to maintain consistent and accurate data during transfer, storage and retrieval;
* Provide great customer service!
* Experience in iGaming industry will be considarate as advantage.
* Fluency in English, Polish, Turkish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch;
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment – a flexible schedule may be required to accommodate requirements;
* Strong communication and analytical skills and drive for problem solving.
Our client’s offer:
* Attractive remuneration package;
* Fantastic opportunities for personal and career development;
* Key role and an opportunity to work closely with and develop junior staff;
* International corporate environment.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced you are the right candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_OGPM).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).