At the beginning of 2014 AIG opened a center of excellence in Sofia whose main focus is on supporting the operations of the European business units of the company, as well as optimizing and improving existing processes. We offer you a great opportunity to advance your professional career in a leading global insurance company.
• Providing assistance and emergency medical travel services to customers, including pre-travel advice, cost containment, identifying potential recovery opportunities, liaising with customer’s, corporate clients, providers and creating and delivering a communication strategy to meet our customers’ needs and expectations.
• Making the appropriate arrangements for either emergency remote medical treatment, or medical evacuation by either special aircraft or by assisted commercial flight.
• Providing customer service support: policy cover, monitoring and reporting on patient status, coordination of travel emergencies, whilst ensuring all case handling is documented in the respective systems.
• Proactively handling escalated calls and ensuring complaints are resolved, where possible, and logged in accordance with business policy.
• Performing independent reviews of policy benefits and approving expenses for assistance cases based on interpretation of terms and conditions of policies and within authority limits.
• Previous experience on a customer support position
• Excellent written and spoken German and English
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload effectively
• Bachelor Diploma of higher education completed or appropriate experience
• Willing to work on shifts
• Opportunity to advance your career within an international organization – global market leader in insurance business
• Competitive salary
• Excellent social package
• Ability to work from home two or more days per month
• Friendly and professional work environment
• Fun and relax zones – table tennis, PS4, foosball
• Regular team events
• New office near Joliot Curie metro station