Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a leading multinational company – we are looking for an experienced professional for the role of Lead Team Manager with German, Swedish, French, Estonian, Dutch, Polish, Czech, Romanian.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensure systems meet current and future business needs;
* Effective verbal and written communication skills required;
* Anticipate and identify issues that may negatively impact business;
* Handling regular competitor analysis and maintain market place awareness;
* Manage existing team.
* Fluency in English and German, Swedish, French, Estonian, Dutch, Polish, Czech, Romanian;
* Solid mathematical aptitude and effective project management skills;
* Detail oriented and able to manage time effective communication to ensure the achievement of personal and company objectives;
* Strong communication and analytical skills and drive for problem solving;
Our client’s offer:
* Attractive remuneration package;
* Key role and opportunities for professional growth;
* An opportunity to work closely with and develop junior staff;
* International corporate environment;
If you are interested, challenged and convinced you are the right candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. SM_LPMP)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)