Astrea Human Resources was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
Our customer is a company working different types of international clients. They currently need Client Care Representative for a project where you’d be able to develop your digital skills whilst helping out with reservations and professional queries.
If you’re ready to:
* Communicate with clients via email and phone, and provide customer service support;
* Process documents to client as required.
… and are:
* Fluent in German, Italian (B2-C1 lvl);
* English is a must;
* Goodinorganization and time management;
* In the know about domestic and international ticketing experience(this would just be an advantage).
.. then this is what you’ll get:
* Excellent working conditions with a young and dynamic team;
* Attractive payment and permanent labor contract;
* Informal working atmosphere and flexible working time.
If you see your profile in the description above and you’re ready to take up this challenge, do not hesitate to send your CV in English!
We will contact the approved candidates shortly hereafter.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).