We're a young company specializing on providing consultation, technical service, development and support for non-IT companies and persons who needs to run a project in the IT area. We have partners from USA and Europe we're involved in various projects with. Our projects permanently require good specialists to work on.
Our partner - RedmineUP - is the leader of IT solutions and software based on Open Source platform Redmine. Their plugins and cloud software allow managing all business processes. Among their customers, there are 25 companies from Fortune 500 and other prominent, recognizable brands like Bosch, IBM, Airbus, Fujitsu, Schneider Electric, NASA, AT&T, CISCO.
In close cooperation with our partner we're looking for a person who will help our clients to solve occurring issues.
- Stay in contact with customers via email and Skype, be ready to answer ongoing questions
- Provide consultations about the product's interface and functionality
- Suggest solutions to customer issues using knowledge about the product abilities
- Analyze customer issues, provide feedback to the product developers
From the candidates we expect:
- Very good English skills
- Ability to diagnose, analyze and solve problems
- Good communication skills
- Good self-work organization
- Experience in the customer support area would be a great benefit
- Other languages - German, Spanish, French - would be a great additional plus
- Experience with Redmine or any other issue tracking system is welcome
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix OS is welcome, even at very basic level
- Remote work
- Partial occupation (about 20h/week and more)
- You could be a student applying for your first job while you're still educating
- Introduction training
- Possibility to gain experience in the international environment
- Opportunity to obtain experience in Linux OS and Ruby application environment
- Flexible form of employment