Are you interested in developing your career abroad? Would you like to work in an ultramodern medical environment? Check our vacancies!
Care Force Medical is searching for General Medical Nurses for The Netherlands.
- Did you ever consider working in the Netherlands?
- Do you know what kind of possibilities this country offers?
- Have you read about the lifestyle, culture of people, and labor law in this country?
If the answer to these three questions is "Yes", we invite you to continue reading, otherwise we advise you to inform yourself about this and you will certainly see the greatest opportunity to make your dream come true.
On behalf of our clients, we are seeking: General Nurses for several Hospitals, and Home Care institutions in the is Southeast, and East part of the Netherlands (m/f).
Reasons for choosing this job:
- A pleasant and professional working climate.
- Great work-life balance.
- The maximum amount of € 52.000gross per year (salary based on 36 working hours per week).
- 30% tax deduction for a period of 5 years.
- 22 holiday days per year.
- Holiday allowance (8% of your gross yearly income).
- Training budget of about €4000 per year.
- Flat hierarchy in the clinics.
This is you:
- General Nurse with excellent clinical and outpatient skills;
- Prepared and willing to learn the Dutch language (via Care Force Language Academy during 17 weeks of in-house language training).
- EU-passport and EU Study Diploma;
- English language B2-level minimum.
Note! Please, do apply only if you really want to relocate to The Netherlands for the long term.
Apply via Care Force and:
- Leave all administrative and organizational matters to a dedicated team
- Get help arranging the correct documents and registrations
- Prepare for a career abroad through our Language Academy
- Have everything arranged from A to Z: contract negotiations, housing, banking, insurance, and registrations.
Are you challenged by this position? Then we look forward to your application! https://www.care-force.com/vacancies/medical
Does the outlined position not suit you, but do you know someone who fits the profile perfectly? Please forward those vacancies, and give your colleagues the chance to discover career opportunities.