Always dreamed of working abroad and living in the centre of Europe? This could be your chance. Belgium is a country with a very well-organized health care system centrally located in Europe and easily accessible form every country in Europe. The capital Brussels is head of the European Union. The Belgian hospitals are known for a flat hierarchy and a warm and social work environment.
On behalf of one of our clients a general hospital in Belgium, we are seeking a fulltime paediatrician m/f
Paediatrician Doctor with excellent communicational skills and willing to learn the Dutch language.
- The opportunity to work in a modern hospital, with 2 sites
- Working in a team with 4 other paediatricians
- Subspecialty in Paediatric care would be a preference
- A pleasant and professional working climate.
- The income for medical specialist in Belgium is known as one of the highest in Europe, income can be up to €200.000 Gross per year.
- Working in a multidisciplinary team
- A position suitable to your needs and profile
- A good and honest contract
- Objective information on living and working life in Belgium
- Possibility to follow an in-house language training at the office of Care Force
Are you challenged by this position? Visit our website, and register quickly!
Do you have questions about this vacancy? You can call us on (phone number removed)
Does the outlined position not suit you, but do you know someone who fits the profile perfectly? Forward, please this vacancy.