API Software Engineer
Holland Hires is recruiting for one of our clients, M2M Services. They are a global technology company, with offices in Bulgaria and USA, focused on creating and implementing innovative IoT solutions. Their best-in-class engineering capabilities provide for the highest value of “smart homes” products at the most affordable price. The company’s portfolio includes communication equipment for the security industry, energy distribution, logistics and more.
The API Software Engineer position requires an experienced, reliable and results-oriented person who enjoys making new things and helping to make old things work better. This role will be a significant contributor to their platforms through your coding, planning and collaboration skills.
• Create well designed, clean, efficient code that’s easy test and
• Help automating our manual tasks and have enough coverage to allow us to refactor the code as needed
• Work on a variety of projects with minimum supervision, perform effectively from sprint planning to DevOps
• Provide support and participate in the Scrum process to ensure quality work plans for each sprint and into the future
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience
• Experience with modern applications (CI/CD, instrumentation)
• Experience in REST API design and development
• Understanding of Relational Databases, SQL (MySQL, MariaDB)
• Git with Git Flow or similar branching strategies
• Very good English language
• Experience with Node.JS
The company offers:
• Join a stable and constantly growing global company
• An attractive salary plus a year-end bonus (13th salary)
• Dynamic, challenging, and interesting work
• Friendly and motivating work environment
• Additional premium health insurance package
To apply, please send your CV with a recent photo in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All candidates will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Holland Hires is licensed by National Agency of Employment, license N 1905/17.07.2015.