A1 is looking for a Functional Lead Source to Pay! Are you the missing link?
For the starting of a new organization, directed towards offering global business services, we are looking for experts to join our team and be part of history.
- lead, manage and organize the STP Service Delivery team globally while ensuring the process performance of the service delivery in accordance with SLA, best practices, Internal controls, KPIs etc.;
- organize service delivery strategy and ensure adherence to internal customer requirements and performance management measures for the Source to Pay teams;
- oversee that the end-to-end process is documented, maintained and performed according to the Company’s standards while ensuring new business activities/processes are executed efficiently and effectively with appropriate controls, training and documentation;
- drive process changes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness, support continuous improvement and enable effective processes together with the Global Process Owner, implementing a customer-oriented culture in the organization
- be part of the building up of the STP area - resource, train, motivate and manage the team within the function
If you are good at:
- establishing and providing on-going support and management of the STP business solution, leading it through to maturity and driving continuous improvement;
- implementing strategies in the STP process to reduce the company’s DPO and improve payments on time;
- offering operational support and assistance to STP team to ensure smooth and timely sub ledger close;
- reviewing and analyzing current procedures in order to recommend and implement changes to standardize activities and integrate into shared services;
- identifying clear objectives for the team, providing coaching, career development and feedback to team members, providing performance evaluation and reward;
- developing and publishing weekly / monthly / quarterly key performance Indicators (KPIs) to stakeholders and executive management;
- participating and championing cross-functional process and system improvement initiatives, while leading the maintenance of a strong Controls environment.
And you have:
- knowledge and experience in sourcing, invoice handling and payments;
- track record of closely partnering and driving change together with corporate management, specifically related to global processes and systems.
- proven track record of successfully managing and developing teams;
- fluent level of English – written and spoken; German is an advantage;
- experience with accounting software, e.g. SAP; experience with Ivalua, Ariba would be considered an advantage.
We offer you:
- a chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- to work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.