Too-big-to-really-imagine-it data solutions
Make it happen
In order to truly grow and be competitive in the fast-paced digital market we need to make sense of the enormous amounts of data passing through our network. And with your individual problem solving abilities you can help us to create a new information-based A1.
What are we looking for?
Someone who wants to help build a new world in which technology plays a vital role. Who wants to learn and grow with our company so that these goals can be achieved.
You will have to:
- perform SAP installations, upgrades and administration, system monitoring and tuning, user and security administration;
- support SAP key users and business processes;
- maintain system and software documentation, policies and procedures;
- participate in local and international projects within Telekom Austria group of companies;
- ensure compliance of standards.
And you will need:
- knowledge of SAP basis administration;
- hands-on experience with SAP administration;
- SQL knowledge and skills;
- Oracle experience will be considered a plus;
- excellent interpersonal skills;
- excellent presentation skills;
- loyal, flexible, creative and collaborative personality;
- fluent English language – written and spoken;
- university degree in Information Technologies, Computer Sciences or related.
- a chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- work in a friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position please contact Gergana Tsvyatkova /firstname.lastname@example.org/.