To-big-to-really-imagine-it data solutions
Make it happen
Junior SQL DeveloperIn order to truly grow and be competitive in the fast paced digital market we need to make sense of the enormous amounts of data passing through our network. And with your individual problem solving abilities you can help us to create a new information-based A1.
What are we looking for?
Someone who wants to help build a new world in which technology plays a vital role. Who wants to learn and grow with our company so that these goals can be achieved.
You will have to:
- actively be involved in T-SQL development and performance optimization – design, debug and optimize SPs, triggers, functions, views, etc.;
- design and manage relational data structures;
- deliver new business initiatives and product features;
- support production and testing of SQL Server Database instances if required;
- work closely with .NET developers;
- work Agile;
- be a team player.
- experience with one of the MS SQL Server versions (2008/2012/2014/2016), PostgreSQL; Oracle will be an advantage;
- experience in relational database design, stored procedures, triggers, functions, views, security model, database maintenance activity, etc.;
- understanding of the database development life cycle;
- SQL Server performance tuning and optimization.
- a chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- work in a friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in a multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position please contact Gergana Tsvyatkova /email@example.com/.