Too-big-to-really-imagine-it data solutions
Make it happen
In order to truly grow and be competitive in the fast paced digital market we need to make sense of the enormous amounts of data passing through our network. And with your individual problem solving abilities you can help us to create a new information-based A1.
What are we looking for?
Someone who wants to help build a new world in which technology plays a vital role. Who wants to learn and grow with our company so that these goals can be achieved.
You will have to:
- Maintain the supported systems in operation, within the required parameters (availability, performance);
- Prepare and execute 24/7 tasks related to billing/rating/batch processing;
- Monitor 24/7 application servers and workload, make adjustments if necessary;
- Communicate with business users regarding questions, issues, trouble tickets, resolution of problems, new fixes, releases, etc.;
- Notify next levels of support regarding problems raised;
- Maintain system documentation, logs and create documentation of own work;
- Work with ticketing system to resolve reported problems or submit such to responsible units in case of failures or tasks;
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports for the status of the maintained systems.
You need to have:
- At least 1 year of working experience with monitoring/reporting/supporting applications;
- University degree in the field of IT/Telecommunication or any other relevant;
- Analytical, self-driven and result oriented mindset;
- Good command of English language – written and spoken.
Advantage will be:
- Any knowledge and/or experience with: UC4 (Automic) Job Scheduling; Oracle PL/SQL; Unix/Linux/Windows administration; Shell Scripting.
- a chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- to work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- working schedule on shifts.
[t]If you need further information about the position please contact Gergana Tsvyatkova /email@example.com/.[/t]