Too-big-to-really-imagine-it data solutions
Make it happen
In order to truly grow and be competitive in the fast paced digital market we need to make sense of the enormous amounts of data passing through our network. And with your individual problem solving abilities you can help us to create a new information-based A1.
What are we looking for?
Someone who wants to help build a new world in which technology plays a vital role. Who wants to learn and grow with our company so that these goals can be achieved.
You will have to:
- collect and analyze functional and non-functional requirements related to the systems within the IT domain
- prepare relevant documentation, technical specifications, etc.;
- perform impact analysis to assess the scope and technical impact of requested changes on IT systems/functions;
- produce high level design for new or existing IT platforms, services and products;
- work with development units on detailed system design specifications and suggest implementation approach;
- be a contact person with vendors/external contractors for IT domain.
- ability to research, collate, investigate and analyze business information used in specifying business and systems requirements;
- experience in software development life-cycle, information systems analysis and design is a plus;
- analytical skills and orientation to details;
- knowledge of relational and non-relational databases is a plus;
- knowledge of at least one programming language is a plus e.g. Java, PHP, Python, ASP.NET, C Sharp;
- university degree in IT /Telecommunications area or related;
- excellent English language skills (both written and spoken).
- a chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- to work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position please contact Gergana Tsvyatkova /email@example.com/.