Infoleven is a software development service company situated in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Our teams are mainly focused on the development of custom web applications, web sites and mobile applications.
Infoleven\'s purpose is to build a great place to work at – a safe environment that allows you to experiment, learn, improve, grow and inspire others to do the same!
We make a positive difference in the world by developing solutions that help our partners achieve their goals and solve real problems!
We are looking for a positive candidate to support us and become part of our team.
Have you ever...
- wanted to feel like you’re at the right place with the right people
- desired to come at work with pleasure and motivation
- wanted to find a team that cares and invests in you and your wellbeing
How do you feel about having...
- flexible working hours (and we really mean flexible)
- two \"home office\" days per week
- training & development according to your personal development needs
- profit from diverse international projects and clients
- additional medical and dentist insurance (full coverage, sponsored by the company)
- multisport card for various sports activities (sponsored by the company)
- regular team gatherings & team buildings
- lots of fun, laughter and jokes with us
- relax zone – to chill out, to have a drink with a teammate or to show us your special skills at foosball or PlayStation
- Involvement in different sales activities and work together as a team to reach current department goals
- Regular communication with new and already existing customers and internal coordination with the project development team
- Build and maintain long-lasting relationships with existing clients
- Set and manage client expectations
- Identify cross/up-sales opportunities, follow-up on them and develop the partnership further
- Analysis of the project success and the customer satisfaction, develop relevant strategies and suggest improvements
Do you have:
- Relevant professional experience (B2B Sales, Account Management, Client-centric solutions)
- Excellent command of written and spoken German and English
- Strong self-motivation, “can-do”and result-oriented attitude
- Active listening, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive approach and attention to detail
- No fear of continuous challenges and dynamic environment
- Sense of humor (for bonus points!)
- Experience with IT sales
- Understanding of software development terms and processes
Does this sound like something you’d be interested in? Do you want to come, meet us and find out more?
Don‘t hesitate to send us your CV!
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.