If you believe that outsourcing business is essential nowadays;
If you are interested in IT innovations;
If you think you could fit good in a dynamic environment (such as ours);
If you are tempted to work in an international company with a lot of opportunities abroad;
Well, then we share common interests and we will be glad to Work IT with you...
NATEK is a leading provider of IT Outsourcing and Consulting Services in CEE (Central and Eastern Europe). Established in 2004 in Czech Republic, NATEK has created a global organization in Central Europe in order to develop long-term partnerships with prestigious international companies by providing complete range of services as professional services, Near shoring and platform service delivery.
With currently more than 600 employees, NATEK delivers service in following countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia. With the objective to staff more than 200 IT specialists in the next 12 months, NATEK thus becomes one of the most sought-after companies specialized in IT outsourcing in Central and Eastern Europe.
Our client - operating in the banking field, has been actively working on the adaptive transformation to provide a foundation for an innovative and value-driven work environment. Continually investing in the future of digital banking, they develop modern applications create meaningful User Experiences, aiming to identify intelligent IT-solutions for their customers. As to successfully continue with the adaptive and digital change in the scale up phase, they are significantly strengthening their IT team. Therefore, we are looking for innovative and ambitious IT proficient candidates who feel at home in the digital world.
- Work in Agile environment, where team work is always recognized and appreciated;
- Analyze of business requirements and definition of a systematic testing strategy including test automation in an agile environment;
- Develop and execute manual and automated test cases for software applications and interfaces;
- Apply and further develop Test Automation with supported tools;
- Review and further optimization of testing methodologies and test automation methodologies;
- Report, track, validate and document software defects;
- Analyze and validate test results;
- Provide assessment and report on the overall quality of the software.
- A Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, Informatics or an equivalent program;
- 1+ years’ experience in Test Automation for Web applications;
- Knowledge and experience with Test Automation tools –Selenium Web Driver, JMeter, HP UFT;
- Knowledge and experience with programming languages – Java, C#;
- Knowledge and experience with databases (MS SQL, Oracle);
- Knowledge and experience with defect tracking systems (HP ALM, JIRA or other);
- Experience CI/CD automations tools (Maven, Git, Jenkins);
- Experience with SOA testing (Web Services, REST) with SoapUI, Postman;
- Experience with SCRUM or Kanban;
- Good understanding of SDLC and different software testing methodologies;
- Good understanding of CI/CD processes;
- Working level of English;
- High motivation to improve the quality of products;
- High reliability, assertiveness, goal oriented and focused on results;
- Strong attention to detail and strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proactiveness and creativity;
- Team working skills;
- Ability to adapt to projects of various scope and nature and different levels of documentation.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
- Food vouchers;
- Social events;
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy;
- Flexible working time;
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback).