ABC Sofia is offering a long term job opportunity.
We are a small but quickly growing, independent and relatively new appliance installation and repair company which operates in London, UK, but the whole management is based in Bulgaria. Our office is 5 min away from Orlov Most, Sofia and we are looking for a service manager.
It’s 4 of us in the office: a philosopher, a musician, a lawyer, and a dog. 80ties kids (without the dog), open-minded people who like to listen to good music (jazz, reggae, classical, and more) and would often finish work with a beer together. We have a hammock in our office as a power nap is essential when we feel tired as the work could be dynamic as hell.
And we are curious to see who will join the dream team :)
This is a long term job opportunity which offers great development perspectives for the right candidate. No experience is needed for this position but It’s a must to have:
- English proficiency
- good computer skills (ability to search for things on the Internet, Word, Excel, Chrome)
- communicative (you will write loads of emails and make/receive many phone calls)
- strong ethical standards
- you are looking for a long term job
Please do NOT apply if you have any doubts about the criteria above.
The ideal candidate will have:
- strong common sense
- problem solver (can-do attitude)
- technical skills are a plus too
- good time management
- sense of humour
Your usual daily tasks
- answer customers’ calls/book appointments for new customers/prepare engineers’ schedules
- reply to emails: writing offers, giving estimates, answering queries
- search for and order spare parts
- keep a good connection with our corporate customers
- assist the engineers in their everyday tasks
- follow up deliveries
- book jobs (to arrange access with tenants/landlords/managers)
- some other administrative tasks
What we can offer:
- 11 am – 8 pm working time
- chance to become one of the major figures in a small but quickly growing company
- small team
- two steps fully paid trial period on self-employed contract. If you are approved after the initial interview you will be invited to work for a week with the team (as a self-employed). If we like each other there will be a 3 months trial period (again as a self-employed) and after that, we can offer a permanent position (as an employed). Depending on the qualification, experience, knowledge and skills achieved an appropriate payoff will be offered.
- starting salary: 1450lv. It will rise significantly if you fulfil our expectations.