BrightPoint is a talent acquisition agency founded by entrepreneurs with over 15 years of experience in investment advisory and management consulting. The team includes experienced and energetic young professionals with achievements proven through the years – more than 500 closed positions and over 95% recruitment success rate. Our services include recruitment, headhunting, talent acquisition and employer branding, in terms of sectors focus is on experts & management and information & communication technologies.
Our client is a company that operates within the food industry. They pride themselves on their function related to quality and control of raw materials and finished products. They value and welcome creative, curious and ambitious professionals to join their team as Quality Manager:
- Development, implementation and preparation of certifications according to international standards;
- Conducting staff trainings according to company’ standards;
- Collecting data on key quality indicators;
- Maintaining contact with approved laboratories according to the company’ sales contracts;
- Monitoring changes in the regulatory framework /concerning local and European standards and directives/;
- Coordinating the work flow between the factories, sales department and operations;
- Achieve process optimization;
- Reporting and statistics.
- Mandatory experience from a similar role;
- Experience within the food industry is preferable, but not mandatory;
- Advanced knowledge of international standards related to the food quality assessment.
- Competitive salary;
- On-the-job training & dynamic work environment;
- Monday-Friday work week.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
BrightPoint has license № 2035/21.04.2016 for providing human resources services, issued on 21.04.2016.