For over a decade, our customers in the automotive electronics market have inspired us to create, manufacture and deliver advanced Mixed Signal semiconductors, sensor ICs, and programmable sensor IC systems. Through the stringent quality expectations, hostile operating conditions and aggressive economic targets demanded by our automotive customers, Melexis has developed the capability to produce world class, value driven, innovative products. With headquarter in Belgium and branches in Bulgaria, Ukraine, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, France, the USA, Greater China, and the Philippines, Melexis-Bulgaria has been operating since 2000 and is one of the leading centers of development in the company.
As Operator Lead at Melexis you will manage the operators in a shift with regards to on-boarding, development, planning and organization in order to achieve maximum efficiency in line with the company strategy.
More specifically you will:
• Coordinate the run of the manufacturing processes during and at the end of each shift and ensure successful implementation
• Ensure that procedures and work instructions are up-to-date and secure the good rollout
• Take ownership of any process deviation in order to initiate early corrective action and minimize manufacturing impact
• People management: recruitment and on-boarding, coaching and monitoring, regular follow-up sessions with the operators, trainings organization, resources planning etc.
• Monitor consumables in the area and make orders through the I procurement system to facilitate the production needs
• Actively work with the team to improve the 5S standard and to reach the local KPI’s
• Previous experience in managing teams
• Willingness to enter a dynamic environment and work on 24/7 shifts
• Ability to work with manufacturing set-ups and equipment
• Strong customer- and team- oriented attitude
• Good computer literacy
• Independent English user
• A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
• The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
• An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
• Excellent social benefits package and assured company transport
• Versatile development opportunities
If you believe you can make the difference in our organization, send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.